AWESOME! THANK YOU!
We will contact you regarding volunteer help needed.
Or if the above is not available:
CURRENT IGBO TOURNAMENT AVERAGE (if applicable):
GET IGBO AVERAGE
If a bowler has a current Tournament average (IGBO or otherwise) of 21 games or more between September 1, 2017 and August 31, 2018 and if that average is higher than the above, your entering average will be your tournament average. All bowlers must supply their tournament average scores (IGBO or otherwise) after this application is complete and submitted using a separate form. IGBO Tournament averages will be verified through TAD.
After submitting your average and games, you must send all standings sheets for average verification, including leagues with less than 21 games. You will need to bring current documentation with you to tournament check in.
In the first section, you noted that you were not an IGBO member.
Therefore, you are required to pay the $25.00 non-member fee below.
By choosing 0 for USBC ID above, you are stating you are NOT a USBC member, and will need to pay the $5.00 USBC Participation fee.
Early Bird Rainbow Ticket Special! During Online Registration Only!
This offer is ONLY available during online registration, and you will receive your tickets and tracker filled out for you when you upon onsite check-in.
EARLY BIRD:$75=480 tickets | $150=960 tickets vs. ONSITE: $20=60 tickets | $35=120 tickets | $50=240 tickets | $100=480 tickets
Includes Name Badge, Awards Banquet Ticket, and access to other Tournament events/areas.
Special Instructions from Captain or Entry Comments:
BEFORE YOU SUBMIT YOUR TOURNAMENT REGISTRATION:
- * Please make sure all events and additional items are chosen correctly.
- * You will be directed to Paypal once you select SUBMIT. You do not need to pay immediately, however your registration will not be complete until paid.
- * You should receive an entry acknowledgment email after submitting this tournament registration. If you do not receive this email, please contact the Webmaster.
- * You will receive a separate confirmation email from the TART 2018 Registrar 7-14 days prior to the tournament, listing entering averages, shift assignments, and other logistical information.
- * To save your registration to submit at a later date, choose SAVE DRAFT. You will have to create a user account with a password on our website to save a draft registration. (If you've done so during prior TART registrations, all previous users have been erased. You will need to reopen a new user account.)
- * Payments must be received no later than September 10, 2018.
Thank you for registering for The 2018 Albuquerque Roadrunner Tournament!
We are celebrating our 10th Anniversary!
We are excited you will be joining us to celebrate and look forward to seeing you in September!