In loving memory of
Barry J. Sullivan
Sponsored by Joseph Puckett and TART, in memory of Barry
ONLINE FORM BELOW | PRINTABLE NOMINATION FORM
The TART tournament committee, TART participants, and SNO bowlers will nominate a person in the Albuquerque area that has shown Heart for others through their Strength, Friendships, and Wisdom. The recipient will be presented a plaque in their name, at the TART banquet, plus a $250 donation to their charity of choice.
Barry established many friendships though bowling and had the wisdom to recognize his weaknesses and the strength to overcome them. His life goals were simple:
- Have a long term relationship (30 years),
- Work for an airline (American Airlines for 25 years), and
- Help others as much as he could and to treat them as if they were the only person in the world.
One Who Has Heart comes from having the Strength to endure all that life throws at you, while having the Wisdom that Friendship and Love is what living is all about.
Eligibility: Nominations may only be submitted for an Albuquerque Community Resident.
Deadline for submissions: September 1, 2017
The Nomination Process
Nominations may be submitted online or the form downloaded, and hand-delivered to a TART Committee member by the submission deadline.
Include the following information:
- Name, address, telephone numbers and email address of both the nominator and nominee
- Answers to all Award Criterion requirements
- Provide Supplemental information that illustrates the nominee’s contributions (Optional)
All nomination materials submitted will become the property of TART and will not be returned.
2014 – Shelton Family
2013 – Peggy Walden